- 1 package King Oyster Mushrooms (bought from Aian Market)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- *sauce* 1 tablespoons sesame seed oil, 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce, 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/4 3teaspoon toasted sesame seed
- Make the seasoning sauce by mixing the ingredients.
- Cut off the ends of mushroom, then wash them.
- Slice mushrooms 0.5 cm thickness and mix with sauce, then let it stand 15 minutes.
- Add olive oil on heated pan, then bake the seasoning mushrooms on each side about 3 minutes until brown.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seed.