- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 package (3-4 0z) square fish cakes
- 1/2 green pepper, seeded, halfed, sliced
- 1/4 carrot, skined, juliened
- 1/2 onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespon salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seed
- a pinch of black pepper
- Peel the potatoes and wash and cut them into julienne strips.
- Soak the potato in the water about 10 minutes to remove starch.
- Mean time, cut the fish cakes into julienne strips. Drain water from potatoes using a colander
- In a heated pan, add 2 TBS of olive oil and add the potato strips. Stir it with a wooden spoon for 1 minute.
- Add fish cakes, carrots, onions, garlic green pepper.
- Add ½ ts to1 ts of salt (depends on your taste) and lower the heat over medium heat and saute until potato strips are fully cooked.
- Add sesame oil and sesame seed, turn off the heat.
- Garnish with green onion.