Serve 20 for dinner Prep 15 min Cook 1 hr
- 1 (10-12 pound) fully cooked, spiral-cut smoked ham on the bone
- 6 garlic cloves
- 8 1/2 oz. orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup French's Honey Dijon mustard
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 orange, zested
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the ham in a heavy roasting pan.
- Mince the garlic in a food processor. Add the marmalade, brown sugar, orange zest, and orange juice and process until smooth. Pour the glaze over the ham and bake for 1 hour, until the ham is fully heated and the glaze is well browned.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.