Serve 6 Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 10 minutes
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/4 tsp dried minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 (12 ") flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese
- 2 cup loosely packed shredded iceberg Lettuce
- Mix minced onion, salt, chili powder, cornstarch, cumin, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, dried minced garlic, and oregano in a bowl.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown meat and onions, stir until the beef is completely browned, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain and discard any excess grease.
- Return ground beef to heat. Pour seasoning mixture and water over the beef; stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook until the moisture absorbs into the meat, about 5 minutes.
- Warm the tortilla, then Spoon meat mixture down centers of tortillas; top with remaining ingredients. and fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up burrito-style.