- Serve 120 Make in 20 minutes
- This easy recipe was served as part of a retreat buffet for 120 people and was well liked. Makes 2 large bowls. Sometimes I add diced hams or chicken for main dish.
- 3 bags corkscrew pasta (plain or colored) 1 lb. bags ea.
- 10 assorted bell peppers (green, orange, yellow, red), diced
- 2 bunches of celery chopped,
- 2 cans of sliced black olives
- 2 containers feta cheese, approx. 1 lb. each
- 1 large bottle Italian dressing
- Cook the pasta until just cooked, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Except for the olives and cheese, combine everything else gently, mixing in the dressing. Store over night.
- A couple of hours before serving mix in the olives and crumbled feta cheese.
If you are prepareing for 8 servings; Add the following ingredients
1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley/ basil
1 medium red onion, diced