- 1 pound beef brisket
- 1/2 radish, peeled, cut in half in length
- 1 medium brown onion, peeled
- 10 clove of garlics
- 1 leek ( Daepa), washed and cut in half
- 1 dried kelp (about postcard size)
- 4 qt water
- Soak the meat in cold water to drain blood out
- In a large pot, boil 4 qt water and meat together. Once boiling, reduce to simmer 20-30 minutes
- Take the meat out from the pot and let it cool
- Add vegetables in the pot and boil again. Once boiling, reduce to simmer about 20-30 minutes.
- Mean time, shred the meats and keep into the airtight bag.
- When the soup base has a light milky color, turn the heat off. Let it cool, then remove the stuffs from the soup base using the colander.
- Transfer to the airtight container and keep the meat & soup base into the freezer. ( I used 2 - 2qt containers for the soup, 2 sandwich bags for the beef.)