- 1 pkg, firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flake
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 table spoon thinly sliced spring onion
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven 450 degree
- Wash the tofu and pat dry
- Cut into 1/2 inch thick slice
- Arrange the sliced tofu onto the roasting pan
- Bursh olive oil on top of the tofu
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper
- Bake 15 minutes or longer until cooked
- Mean time, mix soy sauce, garlic, red pepper flakes, sesame seed, sesame oil, spring onions.
- Remove from the oven and garnish each tofu with soy sauce mixture.
- Bake 5 more minutes.