Make 4 servings
- 6 cup water
- 4 tablespoons chicken-flavored broth powder.
- 4 oz. uncooked vermicelli, broken into thirds.
- 1 pack (14oz.) firm tofu, rinsed, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh snow pe, slivered
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger powder
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh bean sprout
- Bring water to boil in a large pot. Stir in broth powder and vermicelli.
- Return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high and simmer 6 mins.
- Stir in tofu, snow peas, carrots and garlic chili sauce, then simmer 2 mins.
- Remove from heat. stir in green onions, soy sauce, ginger powder.
- If you like Thai style, add cilantro, bean sprout, lime juice.