Serve 4 Prep: 10m Cook: 5m
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teasppon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sesame seed oil
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Remove the roots from the spinach, then give them a thorough rinse to get rid of as much dirt as possible.
- Bring a medium pot of water to the boil, then add the spinach, a pinch of salt and make sure it is submerged for a few minutes (or till wilted but not completely cooked)
- Drain spinach and rinse thoroughly in cold runnung water
- Drain well, then take small handfuls and squeeze out as much water as you can, whilst being careful not to mush the spinach entirely.
- Roughly cut into easy-to-eat lengths, then put into a bowl, along with garlic, salt to season and the sesame seeds and sesame oil.
- Toss through evenly, then store in an airtight container once cooled.