- 1 package frozen squid rings
- 1 package seafood combinations
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 cup cooked spinach, chopped
- 1 cup flour
- 2 pieces imitation crab meats
- a little bit of oil
- 2 eggs
- In the boiling water, cook squid rings and seafood combination about 1-2 minutes. (Don't cook too long) Drain water and set aside.
- Remove the roots from the spinach, then give them a thorough rinse to get rid of as much dirt as possible.
- Bring a medium pot of water to the boil, then add the spinach , a little bit of salt and make sure it is submerged for a few minutes-don't wait for boiling. (or till wilted but not completely cooked).
- Drain spinach and rinse thoroughly in running cold water
- Mix well spinach, imitation crab meats, chopped seafood combinations and flour, 1 egg, sesame oil, salt, black pepper.
- Beaten 1 egg in the small bowl
- Pour oil on fry-pan, dip 1 ring into the beaten egg, then add stuffing inside of the ring.
- Cook both side