3 days later... ready to eat!!!
- 10 Persian cucumber
- 1/2 radish
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 2 stalks celery
- 20 clove of garlic
- 4 jalapenos
- 1 large onion
- 2 cup soy sauce
- 2 cup water
- 2 cups vinegar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon sliced ginger
- Cut the vegetables into bite size pieces-half size of your 2nd finger.
- Put 3 tablespoons of salt on cucumber, carrot, radish, celery, garlic, jalapenos and let stand about 15-20 minutes.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of salt and 1 tablespoon of vinegar, 1 teaspoon of sugar in a small bowl and let stand 15-20 minutes.
- Mean time, prepare the picking sauce in a pot - add water, soy sauce then boil, once boiling, turn off the heat, then add the mixture of vinegar, sugar, salt and sliced ginger.
- Remove water from the salted vegetables using cotton towel.Do not rinse the vegetables. (To make a good JangAchi, vegetable should be dried or salted, thereby reducing their moist, before preservation).
- Put the dried vegetable in a jar and pour the pickling sauce over.
- Keep it 2 -3 days, then it is ready to eat.