Serve: 4 Prep: 10m Cook: 20m
- 6 large eggs.
- 1 cup of cooked sausage, chopped.
- ¼ cup chopped onions.
- ¼ cup chopped vegetable (black olive, mushroom, green pepper...).
- 1/3 cup diced cooked potatoes-use frozen shredded hash brown potatoes.
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic.
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano.
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme.
- ½ teaspoon salt.
- ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- 1 tablespoon flour.
- 1 tablespoon water.
- 2 table spoon grated Parmesan cheese.
1. Put a little bit of oil in the fry pan, sauté the chopped onions and garlic and add vegetable and potatoes, cook well
2. Add the cooked sausage & oregano, thyme, salt, pepper to taste
3. In the bowl, combine eggs, Parmesan cheese, water, and flour, mix well.
4. Add sausage mixture into the egg, mix well
5. Spray the muffin pan with the oil, fill the mixture into the muffin cup 3/4 full and bake them 350 degrees, 20-25 minutes.
6. Carefully run a knife around the edges cups to loosen.
7. Serve with salsa