- 1 package of Oden mix
- 1/2 radish, cut into large pieces
- 1-2 tablespoon dashi soup base
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- Cut all kinds of fish cakes, bite size.
- Cut Radish in large pieces.
- Boil 4 cup of water & radish in a medium pot.
- Add ingredients into the pot. Add 1 tablespoon of dashi soup base in the pot.
- Turn down the heat to low and simmer for 15-30 minutes. *The longer you cook oden, the better the taste.
- Add dashi soup stock and soy sauce as needed.
- Serve with sliced spring onions