Serve 1-2 Prep: 10m Cook: 15m
- 1 14oz. soft or silken tofu
- 1/2 cup frozen seafood combo.
- 1/3 cup of shredded mushrooms and sliced zucchini
- 3/4 cup anchovy broth
- 2 eggs (optional)
- pinch of salt
- Dadaegee- 1.5 Tbsp.Korean red pepper flakes, 1 Tbsp shrimp jeot (or fish sauce), 1 Tbsp guk kanjang,1 Tbsp minced garlic, 1/2 Tbsp Sesame seed oil,
- Add chili red pepper flakes and sesame seed oil in a small pot over medium heat, stir often not to get burn about 10 seconds; stir in gukganjang, minced garlic, shrimp jeot and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in the broth and keep boiling about 5 minutes; add frozen seafood combo and continue to boil about 3-4 mins.
- Add soft tofu in big chunks and vegetables; continue to boil 3-4 mins. - Gently stir at the bottom of the pot 2 -3 times so the tofu does not stick to the bottom of the pot.
- Add green onions and egg (optional) , salt to taste, remove from heat and serve.