Make 12 cupcakes. prep: 10m Cook:45m
For the Crust:
- 1 box Refrigerated pie shell
- 1 can(16oz.) solid pack pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/3cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 lg eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Making The Crust
- Preheat oven to 400 degree.
- Roll out one pie shell.
- Using knife, cut the pie shells into squares.
- Place each square in a muffin cup to create a pocket.
Making The Filling
- In large bowl combine pumpkin, brown sugar, sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt, ginger, nutmeg, allspice
- Mix well & stir in cream, milk, eggs, vanilla.
- Pour into pockets
- Bake until golden and filling is set about 45 minutes.
- Transfer pie to a wire rack and cool completely.