- 1 pound steak, (you choose, but I like a New York for this)
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 can od diced omatoes, drained
- Any vegetables-cabbages, onions, carrots, cerely, thinly sliced
- One 7-ounce package Asian stir fry noodles (from the refrigerator section at the market). But don't use the sauce mix.
- 2 tablespoons garlic black bean sauce (also found in the Asian aisle of most supermarkets
- 1 sliced green onion, garnish
- Trim excess fat from the steak and slice into very thin slices.
- Preheat a pan or wok on stovetop and heat really well over high heat, then add oil. When the oil is smoking, and not until, add beef and stir fry for a couple minutes until beef changes color and is cooked through. Remove and set aside
- With the pan back on the heat and smoking again, add a teaspoon of oil and the vegetables and tomatoes. Stir-fry about a couple minutes.
- Add the beef, noodles and black bean sauce to the tomatoes. Stir the whole business until the flavor is through everything and all is heated.