- 1 pack Mung bean Jelly
- 2 Tbsp toasted black sesame seeds, finely grounded
- 1 Tbsp Dark sesame seed oil
- 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- salt to taste
- 1 sheet of toasted seaweed - put the seaweed into a plastic bag, crush it by rubbing the plastic bag with both hands.
- Any vegetables (cucumber, carrot, red green peppers or green peppers), julienned
- Boil the water in the medium pot. In mean time, slice the jelly into thin strips
- Blanch the strips in the boiling water for about 30 seconds to 1 minute on high. When the color starts to become translucent, it is done. Don't overcook.
- After boiling the jelly, rinse immediately under the cold water and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the jelly, 1 Tbsp sesame seed oil, then add finely grounded black sesame seed, soy sauce, salt to taste. Gently mix well.
- Sprinkle some crushed seaweed over the top and garnish with your vegetables, serve.
Home made Mung Bean Jelly: