Serve 8 Prep: 1 hour Cook: 30 minutes
- 1 cup of Mung Bean Starch
- 6 cups of water
- 1tsp salt
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp each sesame seed, sesame seed oil, red flakes pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Add 6 cups of cold water in to the pot and mix starch in, keep it for an hour in room temperature.
- Start boil with the medium heat, keep stir starch mixture until it gets more thicker.
- Turn the heat to low when the bubble starts to form, add salt; keep stir about 5 minutes not to scorch. turn the heat off.
- transfer the jelly into a 9x13 baking dish, and let it cool about 5 hours. Slice properly.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables (sliced cucumber, carrot) and eggs ( pan fried and sliced), toasted seaweed ... on the top of the jelly, then pour the sauce. Enjoy!