- 1 cup Quinoa
- 1/2 medium sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 large red bell pepper (8 to 10 oz)
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 piece (3 inch) peeled fresh ginger
- salt and pepper
- Olive oil nonstick cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. each) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 4 skinless cod fillets (4oz.each)
- Cook quinoa as directed with sweet potatoes, kale in it
- Meanwhile, chop bell pepper, slice green onions, and grate ginger, reserve 2 tablespoons green onions for garnish.
- In bowl, combine remaining green onions, bell pepper, ginger, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Coat with olive oil non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat 12 inch skillet on medium high. Add pepper mixture. Cook 3 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring often. Add curry powder; cook 1 minute, stirring. Stir in tomatoes, heat to boiling.
- Nestle cod in tomato mixture, cover, and cook 5 to 8 minutes, or until cok turns opque throughout.
- Serve cod mixture over quinoa and sweet potato.
- Garnish with green onions.