This recipes was inspired by a Bobby Flay recipe and made a few minor changes. Like I added onions and baking instead of grilling.
Serve 4 to 6 Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 45 to 60 minutes
- Mustard Aioli:
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
1 teaspoon honey
2 cloves garlic, smashed to a paste
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 1/2 pounds small red-skinned potatoes, scrubbed, then halved or quartered
2 tablespoons kosher salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 medium onion, halved, peeled and sliced vertically
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh chives
2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
Freshly ground black pepper and crushed red pepper flakes
- For the mustard aioli: Whisk the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, honey and garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 day
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Meanwhile, Cut the potatoes in half or quartered, and onion toss with the mustard aioli.
- Grab a rimmed aluminum sheet pan and add the potatoes and sliced onions. Spread them out evenly before popping them into the oven to roast for 45-60 minutes. Stir them once halfway through.
- Once crispy and golden, season with kosher salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper flakes and the chopped fresh parsley, tarragon, chives.