Serve 4 Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 10 minutes
- 1 lb Fish fillets ( Swai, Tilapia, Catfish, Orange Roughy, etc.)
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip each fillet into the seasoning and place it on the baking sheet
- Pour any remaining seasoning over the fillets on the sheet and place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.