Serving 16 (1 drumstick each) Prep: 30 mins Bake: 45 mins
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 2 tsp dried oregano, crushed
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 16 chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Snipped fresh oregano
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Grease a large shallow baking pans; set aside. In a small bowl combine egg and milk. In a shallow dish combine Parmesan, bread crumbs, oregano, paprika, and black pepper.
- Dip chicken drumsticks into egg mixture; coat with crumb mixture. Arrange drumsticks in prepared baking pan, making sure pieces do not touch. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 to 55 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink (180 degree F) for drumsticks. Do not turn chicken pieces during baking. Sprinkle with fresh oregano and serve with lemon wedges.