Serve 4 Prep: 10 min Cook: 40 min
- 1 lb Brussels Sprouts
- 2 medium shallots, peeled and sliced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground Black Peppers
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1/2 lemon, zest
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1 Tbsp butter or less
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Trim the base of Brussels Sprouts with a knife. Peel off the outer leaves and cut the sprouts in half.
- Toss Brussels sprouts, shallots with oil, salt, pepper, thyme, lemon zest on a rimmed baking sheet and roast, stirring once or twice, until deep golden brown, crisp outside and tender inside, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Stir the butter into the sprouts and then add lemon juice and toss. Serve hot.