Serving 1 Prep: 10 mins. Cook: 10 mins
- 1.5 cup water
- 1 tsp Vegetarian Bouillon Mix Chicken flavor (Harvest 2000)
- 1/4 tsp Tamari-Gluten Free, Reduced Sodium
- a pinch of garlic powder
- 8 oz. Tofu Shirataki Angel Hair
- 2 oz. fresh shrimp, shelled
- 1 fresh shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup baby bok-choy, coarsely chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Drain and rinse noodles. Parboil for 2-3 mins. ( or microwave for 1 mins)., then drain and pour into a small saucepan.
- Add water, bouillon mix, and garlic powder. Bring noodles to a boil, then lower the heat. Cover and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and bok choy. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
- Garnish with green onion and mushrooms if desired and serve.
- Even better with a sprinkle of white pepper if you have it.