- 1/2 c sugar
- 3 tbsp quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 1/2 c water, divided
- 1 can (6 oz) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 cup fresh or frozen sliced peaches, thawed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 c. red raspberries
- 1/4 c. blueberries
- 1 medium ripe bananas, sliced
Combine sugar, tapioca and 1 1/2 c water in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes or until thickened and clear. Remove from heat.
Stir in orange juice concentrate and rest of the water. Continue stirring until the orange juice concentrate is thawed. Stir in strawberries, peaches, blueberries, and raspberries. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
When ready to serve, add bananas.