Serve: 4 Prep: 15 minutes Chill: 1 hr
- 1 large cucumbers - halved lengthwise, seeded and sliced
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 1 ~ 2 Tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together the cucumbers, vinegar, sugar and salt. Let stand at room temperature for an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, onion, mint and oil to cucumbers and toss to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Tomato Cucumber And Red Onion Salad With Mint @ Group Recipes