Serve: 4 Prep: 10 mins Stand: 1:30 mins cooks: 20 mins
- 4 shoulder chops
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 2-3 Tbsp basil leaves; silvered, fresh
- Dry chops well, and arrange in single layer in shallow glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk in mustard, vinegar, garlic and pepper.
- Slowly whisk in oil; then stir in basil. Pour and spread over chops, turning to coat both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, but not more than 4 hours.
- Bring to room temperature 30 minutes before grilling.
- Place chops on oiled grill at medium heat and grill for 5-10 minutes per side or until done to your liking.
Basil Grilled Lamb Chop @ Group Recipes