Pizza is one of my husband's favorite foods but he does not like red sauce. So I came up with this good alternative to traditional red sauce pizza. It still has a light tomato taste.
Serve: 4 Prep: 10 mins Cook: 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon and 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ~ 2 flat bread or pizza crust
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1/2 (6 ounce) package finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine butter, olive oil, garlic, pesto, basil, oregano and Parmesan cheese. Spread mixture evenly on flat bread or pizza crust.
- Arrange tomato, zucchini, onion and jalapeno on pizza. Top with finely shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 5 `10 minutes until done.
Pizza With White Sauce @ Group Recipes