- 4 Lobster tail - each 6 oz.
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- 1 stick salted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Dash hot sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl blend butter, chives, tarragon, minced garlic, hot sauce, and black pepper with a rubber spatula. Blend thoroughly. Cover with plastic wrap and reserve.
- In a skillet, add 1/2 cup of water to boil, reduce heat to low and slowly add 4 Tbsp butter whisking to emulsify. DO NOT BOIL.
- Rinse the lobster. Open the lobster tail in butterfly form and sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place the lobster tail in the skillet and cover. Maintaining a controlled temperature ( about 160~180 degree ).
- Steam cook for 8 minutes. DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- Serve with herbed butter sauce.
Lobster Tail With Butter Sauce @ Group Recipes