Serve: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 45 mins
- 1oz butter
- 5 medium leeks, trimmed and sliced
- 8 ¾ oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 3 fl oz chicken stock , or vegetable stock
- 5 fl oz cream of mushroom
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 1 oz grated parmesan
- a pinch of parsley, chopped
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree..
- Melt the butter over a medium heat and add the leeks. Saute the leeks for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the mushrooms and thyme leaves. Season with salt and pepper. Finally, add the garlic and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- When the vegetables are lightly browned, add the chicken stock and cream of mushroom. Bring to the boil.
- Transfer the leeks to the oven dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and sprinkle over the parmesan.
- Return the dish to the oven for a further 10 minutes, until most of the liquid has evaporated. garnish with chopped parsley
- Serve immediately.