This is a quick and easy side dish. It goes perfectly with the baked fish. Or top with the cooked shrimp and cheese!
Serve: 4 Prep: 10 min Cook: 10 min
- 2 cup Orzo pasta
- 4 cups spinach, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and diced
- 2 green onion, white part, diced
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 5 radishes, cut in half, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp chicken flavour bouillon mix
- Freshly ground pepper
- a pinch of salt
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the orzo and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water and shake dry.
- Meanwhile, toss the spinach, radishes, cucumber, onion, parsley,... and 1/3 cup each lemon juice and olive oil in a large bowl.
- Add the orzo and season with bouillon mix, salt and pepper.