Serve 8 Prep: 10 mins Cook: 10 mins
- 2 lbs green bean, stem ends removed
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup diced roasted red pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- a handful walnut, toasted and chopped
- Cook green bean in a pot of boiling water until crisp tender, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove to a bowl filled with ice water to stop the cooking.
- Drain and dry with paper towels then place in a serving bowl
- Mix the sauce ( vinegar, mustard, olive oil)
- Toss with remaining ingredients. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Let sit at room temperature, at least 30 minutes.
Green Bean Salad @ Group Recipes