- 8 baby red-skinned new potatoes (1" Minimum)
- 2 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil or 3 table spoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- Preheat oven to 400 degree.
- Scrub the potatoes well and prick each 3 or 4 times with a fork.
- Place in a single layer on a shallow reasting pan and bake 1 hr to 1 hr 30 min until the potatoes is done.
- Cut each potato in half. If some of them is still too big? cut the halves in half again.
- Toss potatoes with remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Be careful not to toss the potatoes too much or they may start to fall apart, and you don't want mashed potatoes.
- Let rest for 30 min before serving.