Serve: 4 Prep: 20 mins Cook:30 mins
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup plain crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- cooking spray
- 1 pound spaghetti, freshly cooked according to package directions
- 1/3 cup Pure Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 carrot, peeled, grated
- 2 cups prepared marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients, except for the cooking spray.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray.
- Shape and roll the meatballs into balls about 1.5" in diameter. Place on baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until fully cooked through. Transfer the meatballs to a plate.
- TRANSFER freshly cooked pasta to large bowl. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic. Sauté 1 minute. Add zucchini, bell pepper and carrot. Cook 2 minutes. Add marinara sauce and basil. Cook and stir until heated through.
- ADD to cooked pasta. Toss to coat. Divide pasta mixture between 4 to 6 plates. Top each with meatballs; garnish with Parmesan cheese. Serve.