Preparation time: 15 min Chilling time: 2 hrs
Yield: 12 baskets
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 Half Stick of LAND O LAKES® Butter (1/4 cup)
- 1 (6-ounce) package (4 cups) chow mein noodles
- Colored licorice, cut into 5-inch lengths, if desired
- Vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark), melted, if desired
- Decorator sugars, if desired
- Coconut, tinted, if desired
- Pastel-colored chocolate candies or jelly beans
- Combine marshmallows and butter in 3-quart saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is melted (6 to 8 minutes).
- Stir in noodles until very well coated.Press mixture onto bottom and up sides of 12 buttered muffin pan cups with buttered fingers.
- Immediately press licorice into basket to form handle, if desired. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove baskets from cups. Decorate baskets with melted candy coating, decorator sugars and/or coconut as desired; fill with candy. Store in container with tight-fitting lid for up to 2 days.
Nutrition Facts (1 basket without decorations or candy): Calories: 130, Fat: 8g, Cholesterol: 10mg, Sodium: 105mg, Carbohydrates: 14g, Dietary Fiber: <1g,>