Serve: 4 Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 20 minutes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 roe of salted pollack roe (Myeongran Jeot )
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seed
- 1/2 Tbsp Mirin ( Sweet Rice Wine)
- 4-6oz. combination of water & milk; depend on texture-more water, more softer
- In a heat resistant glass, add 1 roe of salted pollack, cut into 3 or 4 pieces.
- Mix eggs, water, Mirin, then stir well.
- Pour unto the roe and add green onions, sesame seed.
- Cover and steam 20 minutes or until no liquid coming out from inside.