Serve: 8 Prep: 10 minutes Stand: 2 hours Cook: 30 minutes
- 2 cups buckwheat powder
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup chopped kimchi
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seed
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions.
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- Mix buckwheat power and water in large sauce pan.
- Keep it for 2 hours in room temperature.
- Mix well, then start boil with high heat. keep stir starch mixture until it gets more thicker. - stir in one direction.
- Keep stir in one direction until the bubble starts to form, add salt; keep stir about 13-15 minutes not to scorch.
- Turn the heat to very low, then cover the lid and steam 7-8 minutes until Muk is ready.
- transfer the jelly into a 9x13 baking dish, and let it cool about 3-4 hours.
- Cut the buckwheat starch jelly in half. Cut into 0.7cm-thick slices.
- Chop the kimchi (shake off its stuffing); Squeeze the liquid out. Mince the green onions and garlics finely.
- Add chopped green onions, garlic, crushed sesame seeds, and sesame oil to soy sauce to make seasoned soy sauce.
- Put the sliced jelly and squeezed kimchi in a large bowl and mix with seasoned soy sauce. Serve on a plate and sprinkle with crushed laver.