Serve: 4 Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 8 minutes
- 1 pack extra soft tofu
- 3 rows of salted pollack row
- 1 Tbsp Sake (Japanese rice wine)
- 1 Red pepper, diced
- 1 Chili pepper, diced
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1 egg york (optional)
- Mix Sake, peppers, green onions- make a seasoning mixture
- In a small sauce pan, put 1/2 pack of tofu.
- Add 2 rows of salted Pollack row and cut in 3 pieces.
- Add 1/2 of seasoning mixture.
- Add the rest of tofu, then 1 row of salted pollack row and the rest of seasoning.DO NOT ADD WATER
- Cook at the medium heat about 5-8 minutes. Ready to eat!
- Right before serving, add egg york if you desire.