Serve: 4 Prep: 10 mins Cook: 20 mins
- 1 Medium zucchini
- 1 large egg
- salt & ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 Tbs of vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 drop of vinegar
- Clean zucchini, and slice (coin shape) with 1/5-inch thickness.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over sliced zucchini.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg well.
- Place flour on a dish.
- Coat zucchini slices with flour and dip it into egg and coat egg well.
- Place them on a frying pan with oil right away. Cook until both sides of zucchini are brownish.
- Serve with soy sauce with a drop of vinegar.