Serve: 4 Prep: 5 mins Cook: 20 mins
- 2 cup frozen country style hash brown potatoes
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cups cubed ham
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups milk
- 6 slices ( 3/4 oz.) American cheese
- Dash coarse groung pepper
- In medium pot, combinepotatoes and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in ham, broccoli and milk; cook 10-15 minutes or until throughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- DO NOT BOIL! Add cheese; stir until melted. Sprinkle individual servings with pepper.