- Romaine Lettuce (1 Costco bag, use 4 or 5 hearts, washed and cut up into bite size pieces)
- Fancy Mixed Salad (2/3 Costco bag)
- Fresh Mint Leaves (1/2 bunch) - just leaves, don't cut
- Fresh Cilantro (1 handful) - just leaves
- Bean Sprouts (2 large handfuls)
- Tomatoes (4)- cut into eighths for medium size tomato
- English Cucumbers (2) - peeled and cut into long strips similar to California roll
- Red Onion - (1 medium or 1/2 large onion) cut into thin strips (use thickest setting on Japanese slicer, cut onion in half through the stem first)
- Rotisserie Chicken (1 whole) - shredded but not too small
- Sweet Chili Sauce - 1 large bottle
- Fish Sauce - 6 tablespoons
- Fresh Squeezed Lime - juice from 2 limes, massage limes before cutting and squeezing
- Fresh crushed garlic - do not use minced garlic, crush whole peeled cloves for best results - 8 cloves
- Mix dressing ingredients, set a side.
- Mix all vegetables & chicken.
- Pour the dressing over the salad right before serving.