Serve: 4 Prep: 10 Cook: 20
- 2 frozen half dried pollack
- 1/2 Medium size Asian radish, peeled & sliced
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp roasted sesame seed
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- a pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp sesame seed oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Dried pollacks are soaked in warm water overnight before you cook. Drain water out, trim off the head, tail & the low fins a caudal, bones, then cut it 2 inches length.
- Prepare the seasoning sauce -mix all ingredients.
- Spread the sliced raddish at the bottom of the saucepan, then the trimmed pollack & pour the sauce over it.
- Then add 1/4 cup of water, cover and boil about 5 minutes then simmer until the sauce disappears about 1/2 way.