- 1 Korean squash
- 1 tablespoon salted shrimp
- 4 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame seed
- Cut the squash in half of length, cut 1/4 inch thick (like half moon).
- In a small bowl, mix sliced squash and salted shrimp, let stand 15 minutes.
- In medium fry pan, stir fry minced garlic in oil on medium heat. When the garlic turn to white color, add squash and stir fry about 5 minutes.
- Add water and stir fry until it looks a kind of transparency about 10-15 minutes.
- Add sesame oil, sesame seed, then turn the heat off. Serve.