- 10 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt & Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 Tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus 1 Tbsp for garnish
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 8 oz. sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degreeF. Beat effs with salt, pepper, and herbs.
- Melt butter in a 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium-low heat until it forms, coating the bottom and sides. Add eggs. Place skillet in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes. Invert onto a round plate and garnish with parsley. Serve with sour cream on the side.
* When removing the skillet from the oven, beware of the hot handle!