- 2 cups plain or vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups granola
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- Distribute half the yogurt among four 12-ounce parfait glasses or standard drinking glasses, putting ¼ cup in each glass.
- Distribute half the strawberries over the yogurt, and then put ¼ cup of granola on top of the strawberries in each glass.
- Top with the remaining yogurt, then the remaining fruit, and finally the remaining granola. Serve at once or, if a softer texture is desired, cover and refrigerate overnight.~
Cut all kinds of fruits, combine fruit in a large bowl and stir in confectioners’ ugar. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Place 3 tablespoon of yogurt in a 8 oz. glass & add fruit and top generously with remaining yogurt.