|From Umma Yori|
- 1 bag white or wheat sandwich bread ( about 21-25 slices in bag)
- 1 lbs. coleslaw cabbage & carrots
- 1 cup cooked baby shrimps
- 1 cup shredded imitation crab meats
- 1/2 cup thin sliced ham
- 1 cup (more or less depend on your taste) mayonnaise
- butter spread
- 1 Tbsp. celery salts
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degree
- remove all side of crust from bread
- add butter lightly in the middle of the bread
- Hold the corner of the bread and shape into the muffin (large size)pan. Bake 12 minutes or until toasted.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients; cabbage, carrots, baby shrimps and crab meat....Keep salad in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Remove the toasted bread from the oven, keep them in the room temperature until ready to eat.
- Serve the toasted flower top with raspberry.