|From Umma Yori|
- 8 large Russet potatoes (red ones)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoon butter (1stick)
- 1/3 cup chives, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- pinch of paprika
- additional butter
- Peel potatoes and cut into large cubes. Place in a pot with enough water to cover the potatoes.
- Add some salt to the pot & gently boil the potatoes until they are fork tender.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander. Place in a large mixing bowl; add sour cream & cream cheese. Using a hand mixer beat until smooth. Add the butter, chives, salt & pepper to taste.
- Place the potatoes in a greased 2 qt casserole. Dot with additional butter and sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Mashed Potatoes @ Group Recipes