|From Umma Yori|
* To snap off the white bottoms, hold asparagus, one at a time, near the cut end and snap it like kindling. Mother Nature saw to it that the asparagus breaks in just the right spot, save the ends for stock *
- 2 bunches asparagus, washed, snap off the tough white bottoms, towel dried
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse grained salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 fresh lemon slices & zest
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place asparagus in a large plastic bag. Toss asparagus with oil, salt and pepper
- Place the asparagus in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Bake until tender or crunchy depending upon your preference, about 12 to 20 minutes.
- Toss cooked asparagus with fresh lemon, plate and garnish with thin curls of Parmesan.
Baked Asparagus @ Group Recipes