- 2 lb frozen cut octopus
- 5 tablespooons korean hot pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons red pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon s minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons cooking syrup
- 1 carrot, skined, sliced
- 1/2 cabbage. sliced
- 1 onions, sliced
- 1 green pepper or squash, sliced
- 2 green Onions, sliced
- Melt the small octopus in cold water. Add spponful of salt on the small octopus and rub it until white foam appears by hand.
- Cook the small octopus slighly in boiling water, then mix it with prepared sauce.
- Put some vegetable oil on the pan and stir fry the sliced vegetables.
- While the vegetables are slightly cooked, add the seasoned octopus and stir-fry over high heat.