Serve 3 mini waffles Prep 2 mins Cook 14 mins
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup finely shredded mozzarella or Almond Mozzarella (Cheese Alternative)
- 1 Tbsp superfine blanched almond flour or 1 tsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Plug in the waffle maker to heat
- Crack the egg into a small bowl and whisk with a fork. Add the mozzarella , almond flour, baking powder and stir to combine.
- Spray the waffle iron with non-stick spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the egg mixture into the heated waffle iron and cook for 3-5 minutes until crispy, flip and cook again as necessary.
- Remove waffle carefully and cook remaining batter.
- Let them sit for 3-4 minutes, they'll crisp right up.
- Drizzle on some syrup and serve!
*No Cheese Chaffles
- 1 large egg, beaten or 2 egg whites (1/4 cup egg white from a carton)
- 1 tsp Coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp Mayo
- pinch of baking powder